Tuesday, March 8, 2011

POSITIVELY CHARGED

Today I was thinking about living in New Jersey with my Auntie as a young child.  I moved with her when I was 2 years old, after moving with her I remember being in the hospital a lot, although I dont remember being sick.  What I remember is climbing out of my crib at about 2-3 years old and letting out all the other babies on a daily basis, it was fun to do and it was if we had some type of baby communication connection, however I always freed them from the crib to rome around and have fun, unitl of course we were all discovered and put back in our cribs. For a long time they did not know who was setting the babies free out of their cribs, unitil I got caught and placed in my crib in front of the nursing station on 24 hour monitoring basis. Now as an adult, I know that I was called to Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to set the captives free, those who are oppressed and bound by the enemy. 

Being  Free starts in your mind(The battle is always in your own mind) by choosing the higher road of positively thinking of yourself as God the Father thinks of you, never hesitate to think on these things on a daily basis and always want what God wants for you.  God said For I know the thoughts I have for you, good thoughts, plans to prosper  you and give you and expected in. Choose ye this day whom you will serve, I set befor you life and death. Are you going to choose what the enemy thinks of you (Negativity/Death) and wants for you(lack)  or will you choose what Father God thinks of you(Positive/Prosperity/Life).  The choice is yours!!! God then says Choose Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment