Thursday, March 10, 2011

POSITIVELY CHARGED

This is the Day that the Lord has made and I am rejoicing and being glad in it. When I think about God's goodness and all He has done for me I just wanna do the jig(dance).  As I am moving foward on this journey, I noticed that life really is ROMANCE, DANCE, JOY, PEACE AND LOTS OF LOVE... amen.  I love the idea that I can now get jiggy with it in life.  I can dance,dance,dance all night.  Just like King David that was so full of joy in the presence of the Lord that he dance right out of his clothes.. Now that is some kind of dancing..

Love the Dance that is before you in any situation and keep your dance through out life and your steps of joy with every movement you make, and watch how prosperous your life become right before your eyes.

Prosperity is your birthright!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment